Attorney Ricardo N. Gonzalez and his associates offer estate planning and probate services. Estate Planning is planning for the future.
- Independent Administration
- Dependent Administration
- Avoiding Formal Administration
- Small Estate Affidavit
- Heirship Affidavit
- Determination of Heirship
- Muniment of Title
- Contested Wills
POWER OF ATTORNEY
- Medical Power of Attorney – to choose a person you trust to make decisions about treatment if illness prevents you from taking these decisions for yourself
- Durable Power of Attorney – to choose a person you trust to make decisions about your finances if illness prevents you from taking these decisions for yourself
It is important to plan your own will to establish clearly what you want to happen with your property and estate after your death. A will also benefits your loved ones as well.
At the most basic level, a trust is a legal relationship in which one person has possession of a certain property while another person maintains legal title. A trust has three key elements: a trustee, a beneficiary, and a trust property.
HEALTH CARE DIRECTIVES
An advance directive is a document that specifies the type of medical and personal care you would want should you lose the ability to make and communicate your own decisions. Your advance directive can specify who will make and communicate decisions for you, and it can set out the circumstances under which you would not like your life to be prolonged if, for example, you were in a coma with no reasonable chance of recovery.
Attorney Ricardo N. Gonzalez and associates can help you formulate your plan and put in place to provide peace and security for you and your loved ones. Our probate lawyer in Houston can help.