Marco followed his father’s, Ricardo Gonzalez, footsteps by devoting a career to fight for the legal rights of others.
Marco has successfully represented clients involved with many areas of law. Some of these areas include criminal defense, family law, immigration, estate administration, business law and personal injury cases.
Marco received his Juris Doctorate degree from the Arizona Summit Law School in Phoenix Arizona. Prior to law school, Marco attained a Bachelor of Science degree from The University of Texas at Austin. He is also licensed to practice federal law in the United States Southern District Court of Texas.
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- Arizona Summit Law School, Phoenix, Arizona – J.D.
- University of Texas, Austin, Texas – B.S.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Hispanic Bar Association of Houston
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association