Ricardo N. Gonzalez & Associates has been offering skilled legal representation in criminal defense and personal injury for more than 30 years. Our law firm’s philosophy is quite simple: the client comes first.
As a criminal defense and personal injury law firm, we serve clients across the greater Houston area and throughout the state of Texas, including Freeport, Galveston, League City, Dickinson, Kemah, Deer Park, La Porte, Pasadena, Beaumont, Baytown, Sugar Land, Missouri City, Texas City and Pearland.
It’s our goal to offer the best client services to meet YOUR needs. With Ricardo N. Gonzalez & Associates, you will receive:
- Free initial consultations
- Flexible office hours
- Hospital or home visits
- Multilingual services
- Personalized attention and care
- Honest case assessments
Our attorneys are experienced in helping individuals and families in need of aggressive legal representation for all types of criminal defense and personal injury cases. We have built our reputation on our wonderful client services, straight communications, and honest hard work.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Houston
In our personal injury cases, we will fight to make sure you get the most compensation allowed for you or your loved one’s injuries. It is very important to call an attorney BEFORE you sign any papers from the insurance companies. We will deal with the insurance companies so that you or your loved one can concentrate on getting well. We will make sure you are informed every step of the way through your personal injury claims process.
- Automobile accidents, including accidents between two passenger vehicles, motorcycle accidents, 18-wheeler accidents, auto-pedestrian and bicycle accidents, hit and run accidents, and DWI accidents.
- Premises liability claims, such as slip and fall accidents.
- Product liability claims, including injuries from defective consumer products and dangerous medications and medical devices.
- Medical malpractice, including injuries from medical professional negligence and nursing home injuries.
- Construction & Refinery accidents, such as injuries from explosions, electrocution and chemical and gas spills; bulldozer or crane-related injuries; fall injuries; and more.
- Wrongful Death Claims, which can be the result of any type of fatal accidents such as car accidents, work accidents and medical negligence.
- Maritime and Jones Act claims, which includes injuries to workers on vessels in both inland and offshore waters.
For our personal injury cases, you are charged NO FEES unless we recover compensation on your behalf.
Houston Criminal Defense Attorneys
After a defendant chooses our law firm, our objective is to investigate the case thoroughly and advise the client of the result of the investigation. We have been helping clients throughout all stages of the criminal defense process for more than 30 years, including:
- During a criminal investigation
- After arrested
- At bail hearings
- At trial
- During sentencing
- Throughout the appeals process
In our criminal trial cases, our first objective is to get the case dismissed. We want the client to know all of the facts so that the client can make an informed decision as to what the client wants to do with the case. If the client wants a trial, jury trial, or bench trial, then that is the route that is taken. If the client feels that a plea bargain might be in his/her best interests, then that is the route that is taken.
We assist clients in a wide range of criminal defense cases, from misdemeanors to felonies, including:
- Violent crimes, including charges of assault and battery, aggravated assault, manslaughter, murder.
- Domestic violence, such as accusations of physical violence against family members or significant others, as well as emotional abuse, threats and harassment, sexual assault, false imprisonment and kidnapping.
- Drug crimes, including charges of drug possession and drug trafficking.
- DWI/DUI, which includes accusations of driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Juvenile crimes, which can include many different offenses a minor has been accused of, from drug possession to shoplifting and more.
- Probation violations, such as failing a drug test, not performing community service, new criminal charges, failing to pay fines, and not reporting to probation officials.
- Theft crimes, ranging from misdemeanor shoplifting to felony burglary and robbery.
- Appeals, in which we will pursue the reversal of a conviction.
- Federal crimes, which stem from criminal cases that fall under the jurisdiction of the federal government and can include drug crimes, tax fraud, terrorism and white collar crimes.
- Sex crimes, including rape sexual assault, indecent exposure, possession or distribution of child pornography and more.
- Weapons charges, which can include accusations of unlawfully carrying a weapon, violations of concealed handgun license, assault with a deadly weapon, felon in possession of a firearm, illegal weapons sales, using a weapon in self-defense, and using a weapon in a threatening way.
- White collar crimes, such as embezzlement, money laundering, extortion, mortgage fraud, tax evasion, public corruption and similar crimes fall under the category of white collar crime.
We have represented clients in hundreds of jury trials. In the criminal cases, many of our clients have been found “NOT GUILTY” in jury trials in all types of cases.
If you’ve been accused of a crime, it’s important to get started on your defense as soon as possible. Our Houston criminal defense lawyers can advise you of the good points and bad points in your case and help you find the best way forward.
If you or your loved one is in need of our help for a criminal defense or personal injury case, call us 24 hours a day at 713-429-1971 for a FREE consultation.